Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Time for Encouragement

On several occasions friends have mentioned they are not creative or do not have a creative outlet or feel like when they make something it has flaws......I hope this bit of poetry that I read on Creative Chaos 
will be an inspiration to all of us.  Our creations do not have to be perfect....I really believe creating is so important for our mental and physical well being.  This poetry was really inspiring to me.

Ring the bell that still can ring,
forget your perfect offering

there is a crack in everything
that's how the light gets in.

Leonard Cohen

Enjoying.....Creating......

2 comments:

  1. Thanks so much Kay! I posted a comment yesterday already but it seems to have disappeared :-).
    anyway, this part of Leonard Cohens song is one of my absolute favorite poems. i am very happy that you like it too!
    love
    jutta
    ps: thanks so much for your lovely comment on my lamp :-)

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear your comments!