Thursday, September 27, 2012

Household Hint

I think this is my first post regarding a household hint.  It is really a simple idea I had some time ago.  I use Oxi Clean Versatile Stain Remover for soaking clothes with stains, and also add it to loads of clothes in the washer.  I did not like having to find the spoon that is included in the plastic container.  So, one day I decided to simply tear back a small portion of the paper top and started just sprinkling it into the washer.  I found that such an easier way to use this great cleaner.

I know this is crazy simple idea, but I did feel creative when thinking of it!

 Unopened container of Oxi Clean.
 The paper top slightly torn back to create the opening to pour from.
After I use the amount I need, I just fold the torn edge back over the container and put the lid back on.



No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear your comments!