Thursday, January 10, 2013

Handmade Thanksgiving Cards

I must apologize for all these end of 2012 events being posted here in 2013.  But what more can I do....I was simply too busy to post them along the way.  Especially some of the ones about things I was making.  I was sending these cards to my daughters, etc and did not want them to see them ahead of time.

I decided at the last minute to make them.  I found a very creative YouTube about making them and really had fun.  Click here for the YouTube link for Finally Friday who made the cards.

I did not have the beautiful paper and all the supplies to use but was so motivated by her simple instructions to use what I had to make them.




 Outside of the cards


Inside Greeting


I hope they were joyfully received.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear your comments!